Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas!

No one says Merry Christmas anymore, so I'm bringing it back.

Growing up and living in LA my whole life, I never understood how people who have moved here from the Mid-West or East Coast could honestly say they "miss the seasons." For me, 50 degrees is freezing.

After spending some time in New York City during the holiday season, I can see how one could miss that. It was beautiful. Freezing, but beautiful.

I also now have much love for the people of New Jersey. Those are good people.

So with all of the holiday shopping, eating (you see how well the diet is going) and drinking I have to do I will leave my 4 or 5 readers with these pictures I took in NYC.

I actually feel in the mood this year.

Merry Christmas people. Evan out.























Top of "The Rock"... it's freezing up there.

Battery Park

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what up big-E, u hella ugly, dog. gasol.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home