Friday, March 16, 2007

SXSW 07 Day 2

One thing I forgot before I came here, and I should have known better, was my beard. Luckily for me, every one else brought theirs (ladies excluded of course). Beardos have taken over the city in force.

Day two was difficult due mostly to the fact that many performances didn’t start on time, meaning I was walking all around the city all day missing artists left and right.

One of the day shows I did see was The Fratellis, who are shaping up to be one of the biggest British bands of the summer.The Fratellis @ The Fader party

I also had time to pop into a panel discussion with “Tom” from MySpace, who insightfully declared “running MySpace is hard.” I have since removed Tom from my friends list.

Everyone's friend Tom

After seeing great performances by X-Wife, The Cold War Kids, The High Street Robbers, the night came to an end with a 2 AM to 3 AM performance from Albert Hammond Jr. Enjoy some video below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home